MORE FREE GIFTS of knowledge and skills - NO REGISTRATION required.


provided at this blog, could you please try the following link, which uses a larger source of wordnet database?
SEARCH NOUNS - FOR ONE WORD SUBSTITUTION
SEARCH NOUNS for -ONE WORD SUBSTITUTION http://ayyo.zxq.net/owsnouns.php.


SEARCH ADJECTIVES
SEARCH ADJECTIVES -for ONE WORD SUBSTITUTION http://ayyo.zxq.net/ows.php.






SEARCH VERBS
SEARCH VERBS -for ONE WORD SUBSTITUTION http://ayyo.zxq.net/owsVERBS.php.




SEARCH ADVERBS
SEARCH ADVERBS -for ONE WORD SUBSTITUTION http://ayyo.zxq.net/owsadv.php






Are you searching for Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions
with study materials, online testing-marking-scoring, 1000 random tests. Stress is on General Awareness (GK), but nearly 1000 subjects have been covered including botany, zoology, chemistry, physics, history, geography, pathology, pathophysiology, diagnostics, pharmacology, English synonyms, antonyms. I am trying to increase the proportion of Numerical ability and Quantitative Aptitude. But it will take some time.


Links with free web-hosting generosity of Zymic.Com,

click here to go to ayyo.zxq.net. These pages cover world-level data.



For additional India content: ayyoi.zxq.net




Links with free web-hosting generosity of xhosting.com,

click here to go to ayyo.x10.mx.. This seems to be a Mexican server.

Both the ayyo.zxq.net and ayyo.x10.mx contain similar material. Maintaining two sets has become as a standby, if one server does not open owing to some technical problems, readers can try the second server.


Tuesday, January 26, 2010

#815 NOUNS ending in 'tion' used in the play 'Death of a Salesman' by Arthur Miller

Arthur Miller's Play 'Death of a Salesman' is epoch-making. It exposes the vainness of nourishing and nursing false values in a person's quest for success.


Here is a small quiz based on the nouns ending in 'tion' used in the play.
CHOICE BOX
1--Population
2--action
3--approbation
4--attention
5--attention
6--competition
7--competition
8--direction
9--foundation
10--lotion
11--mention
12--mention
13--mention
14--mention
15--position
16--position
17--proposition
18--proposition
19--question
20--question
21--question
22--question
23--question
24--reception
25--recitation
26--reconstruction
27--relaxation
28--salvation


SENTENCE BOX
1-- ____is getting out of control.
2-- The ____is maddening!
3-- You’re my ____and my support, .
4-- I don’t know what gets into me, maybe I just have an overdeveloped sense of ____or something, but I went and ruined her, and furthermore I can’t get rid of her.
5-- He pauses, then nods in ____for a few seconds, Biff, first thing we gotta do when we get time is clip that big branch over the house.
6-- Young Biff and Young Happy appear from the ____ was addressing.
7-- You’re just what I need, Ben, because I — I have a fine ____here, but I — well, Dad left when I was such a baby and I never had a chance to talk to him and I still feel — kind of temporary about myself.
8-- So ____must be paid.
9-- Attention, ____must be finally paid to such a person.
10-- How can I ____it to him?
11-- I can’t get over the shaving ____in this house!
12-- There’s no question, no ____at all.
13-- He didn’t ____it, but I imagine ten or fifteen thousand.
14-- All the cement, the lumber, the ____I put in this house!
15-- This is the most fascinating ____I ever found.
16-- Look, it isn’t a ____of whether I can sell merchandise, is it?
17-- And there was a ____in my mind as to whether selling had a future for me.
18--« The ____ Ha, Howard!
19-- I’m in no ____to.
20-- , he’s got a ____for me in Alaska.
21-- Light rises, on the right side of the forestage, on a small table in the ____room of Charley’s office.
22-- Bernard, that ____has been trailing me like a ghost for the last fifteen years.
23-- And he didn’t even ____it!
24-- My ____is that I never took any interest in anything.
25-- Y’know, there’s a lotta people they don’t like it private, because when they go out they like to see a lotta ____around them because they’re sick and tired to stay in the house by theirself.
26-- Dad, listen to me, he said it was just a ____of the amount!
27-- There’s no necessity to ____the pen at all, y’know.
28-- A perfect ____all around.


ANSWERS
1==Population ;
2==competition ;
3==foundation ;
4==competition ;
5==approbation ;
6==direction ;
7==position ;
8==attention ;
9==attention ;
10==mention ;
11==lotion ;
12==question ;
13==mention ;
14==reconstruction ;
15==relaxation ;
16==question ;
17==question ;
18==recitation ;
19==position ;
20==proposition ;
21==reception ;
22==question ;
23==mention ;
24==salvation ;
25==action ;
26==question ;
27==mention ;
28==proposition ;

page numbers

multichoi

From Nov. 14, 2009.

visitors by country counter
Widget By Devils Workshop